PAGBAM has an active and established Antitrust practice group devoted to advising and representing domestic and international clients in connection with:
- general advice on competition and antitrust regulations in Argentina;
- antitrust filings and proceedings with the Argentine competent antitrust regulators (including the Comisión Nacional de Defensa de la Competencia and the Secretaría de Comercio Interior);
- the obtaining of regulatory clearance and approvals;
- litigation related to competition and antitrust matters; and
- advice and representation related to anti-competitive behaviors.
Swift Notification Test
PAGBAM would like to offer a first insight about if your next transaction need to be reported with the Argentinean Antitrust Commission: Comisión Nacional de Defensa de la Competencia (“CNDC”), according to the Argentinean Antitrust Law No. 27,442 (the “Law”). This test does not replace mandatory local expert advice on a case by case transaction.